Thursday, July 17, 2008

Not Sleeping


So this is my first update in a loooong while. I know, I'm a bad blogger. Oh well, I'll get over it. Life's been busy lately with working and working and working and well, you guessed it, working. So far I'm transferring and spending money like the world is going to end tomorrow. I have to admit, it's a wonderful feeling. Currently I am also working on the information packet for my group that's going to Otakon. Fourteen pages and still a few more to write. ^.^
Home and Health
Currently in my house hold we have Ramen and water. That's about the extent of my meals for the past two weeks. My mother and I have been working sooo much that it's really been a pain to go anywhere other than work. July 19th is Mom's birthday! WhooHoo! My sleep practices have evened out, slowing to a good and uneven 5 hours a day for work. I'm surviving and thats what matters! I currently went to the doctor to get my Thyroid tested because of this problem and that. My doctor is completely convened that I have a thyroid disorder or problem or it's inflamed or goodness knows what. So after giving them three viles of my blood, and a prego test (why? not sure) I still have to go to the hospital to have an ultrasound on my throat. Loooovely. More or less, I have problems! :D
Random/Anime
Cons:
Otakon- aFUCKINGmazing. August8-10.
Anime:
Nodame Cantabile - Very spiffy, Live action or anime is amazing.
WebComics:
http://ohmygods.co.uk <-- Very amazingly funny comic, Wiccan and Pagan based.

Byeeeeee~!


No comments: