Monday, July 13, 2009

Life... As it goes on.

So it's kinda sad that I prefer to type all of my shit-fest in a bulletin rather than my blog. But, on the upside, I can always just copy it over. :)

So, definitely (I've) been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off lately. I'm not sure what's going on when, or what day it is. Today I thought it was tomorrow and yesterday was two weeks ago. Lately I can't sleep. This mornings record was 6:40AM. It's not something I'm proud of. =/ I wish I could just conk out at like 1 or 2.

Today started out bad. 6:40 was not the time to be going to bed when I knew I had to do things. But none the less I finally got to sleep with the much needed assistance of Benadryll. And let me tell you the sleep was nice. So I conked out and then at like 10 past 10 I receive a tele call from VWCC saying that I didn't attend this meeting and blah blah blah. Yeah, I actually woke up enough to have a knowledgeable conversation for all of 10 mins.

Went back to sleep. THANK GOD. Cause let me tell you functioning on less than whatever little sleep I had was killing me. My face was all puffy and hair (french braided) a crinkly mess. So at 1PM Anjy shows up. And when I mean shows up had the common courtesy (sp?) to knock on my door to wake me up. Let me tell you most people would have just walked in and seen me strewn in the oddest and most unwelcoming, reveling position.

After I woke up enough to get dress and straighten my hair. I ate. Then we left for the market. Let me tell you it was one of the most unproductive but amazingly fun days. We went to three different markets and bought a few things to make bentos. The heat got to me so I was all hyper and then crashed a few hours later. I'm still in a crashing mode. Although I;m afraid that if I conk out now I'll wake up at like 3AM and then be extra tired trying to stay up for Heather's house.

Well, I think I'm going to go put another load of clothes in the dryer. I need major packing time and my days seem to be limited. I'm terribly scared that I'm going to forget something or bring way to much to carry to the hotel. Did I mention? We have to walk about 2 miles to our hotel. I know, not bad at all. If it wasn't for the 90 degree weather and blazing sun I'd almost enjoy the workout. But if I forget anything I can call my Aunt and she'd be able to help me find the closest store to replace said item.

Hopefully this escape will help with my comfort level. I hope so. :) Not that many people will actually read this wall-o-text but Thanks to who do. Well I think I'm going to go drink some H2O and lay down. My headache is slowly sliding to the front of my brain. Haha. Well, oyasumi!

No comments: