Saturday, January 24, 2009

Purple and Blue

Gah! For three days now I've been trying to write this post. For some odd reason I can't either, one find something to write about, or two I can't seem to word things right. Well this is my last try, so lets see if I can get it right this last time.
So lets do an "At the Moment Update"
At the moment I am:
Reading this book called Baby Love by Catherine Anderson.

The story behind me reading this book belongs to HeatherBaby. She gave it to me saying it was a GUSH-romantic-GUSH story. It is. BARF. Ha, but it is a very funny book, not always happy either. I like the story but all the parts where things like: "He was so masculine...his chiseled chest... his strong arms" just kinda make me want to put the book down.
I'm not so much of a romance story reader as I am a erotic novel reader. Don't get me wrong, I love romance. Although, if the entire story is about them loving each other FOREVER and they never have any action then, well, we all KNOW it isn't very believable. I'd probably give this book a 7 on a scale from 1-10. Not exactly my reading preference but a good book.

At the moment I am painting my nails with Sally Hansen's Metalworks Frost.
(No those pretty nails are NOT mine.) It's a very nice color but it take forever to get it the color that's in the bottle. Seriously, like four coats just to get there. I did a white stripe and a copper like gold color stripe.
Yeah, it looks crappy, but cute ha!

The last at the moment thing is Cover Girl's Exact Color Eyelights.
If you don't know what they are, they are mascara that apparently make your eye color more dominant and noticeable. I was saddened to find they didn't have one for grey eyes. D:
So I bought the one for green eyes and the one for blue eyes. Honestly I don't notice that much of a difference. My eye color still look like my eye color. I'll probably post pictures next post.

Now for the main event.
This Thursday, the 22nd of January our Choir went to Radford University. We sang for the Martin Luther King Jr. celebration. Former Governor Doug Wilder was present in the activities. He "speeched" for 30 or so minutes while what he sang was signed by two ladies on the side of the stage. They were the entertainment of the speech. After his speech was a candle light walk to the center of campus. HeatherBaby and I lead with Ajax and Missy.
So let me just get on and post the rest of the pictures from the show. Ha, most are going to be these blue lights and some tricks they did to people ha!

Backstage Blueberry Lights!

Stripper Pole 101


Long Exposures rock.


Turner: Choir Director and personal friend


Some of the Choir kids. DORKS!



Piano time. God it was just sooo pretty.
T.T

Devonte asleep on the way there.

Heathers amazing skills at photography.


The group of kids.


Devonte asleep AGAIN!
A 45 minute ride and he took like four naps.



HeatherBaby and I.
Sisssssstars.


Brookey-Bye being the lolita I could never be.

MORE BLUE LIGHTS ^_^;;;;
Heather being all mysterious in the DARK.

Peace is the answer.


Looove
Katie.

No comments: