Friday, December 12, 2008

Creative

I've been reading a lot of blogs lately--xppinkx, xsparkage, faffinet, etc-- a lot of make up and style blogs coming from the lovely, all knowing internet gurus. Now, by no means am I a guru or fashionista but I think I know a but about things. So I want to do like make up looks in my blog updates just whenever I get bored.
Gah, my leg's asleep >///<
I'll probably do a really pretty rainbow one next time I update. This weekend. I always get a thousand questions on how I do the look or just what I use. So, if anyone reads this they'll be in the know.
Life's been on a bit of a downward spiral since last weekend. Another set of my friends have hooked up thanks to me =,='
I have to put my dog down today and well I'm just not up to living at the moment.
BLARG! Well I'm going to go read some and then go to my next class.

Later Days!

K.O.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

i loveeeee your blog colors, and the cute kawaii ice cream cone!!!!

thanks for supporting my blog, and i look forward to your blog entries!