Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hmm.

I'm able to look back on my "non stop working life" and find one thing remarkable: I had no time to be depressed. Which is a wonder, I didn't see much of my friends, didn't get more than 4 hours of sleep a day, and didn't get that much time to spend on things I cared about. Now that I have that time I seem to be doing nothing more than looking for well, more time. I'm not sure what I really wanted to accomplish with having this extra time, maybe work on my figure or spend more time with friends. I'm really selfish I hope you all know.
I hope that this year I improve myself a bit.
I've been listening to more mellow music these days, just kind of chilling. I'm also thinking it would be amazing to be one of those hippy types, well I'd definitely have to bathe more than the orginial hippy's did. Ick, haha. That really wouldn't be me in the end, I kinda like who I am and what I dress like, bad taste suits me. So do headaches and medical problems apparently. I love my life!

So I got the ultrasound today that I've been trying to get for three weeks, it hurt. It "technically" wasn't supposed to but it did and I couldn't talk through it so no one but me really knew about the pain. Haha, sometimes I sound soo dramatic. But I feel like being dramatic so fuck it!
I hope school starts sooner than it really does. I miss the contact of others.

Ummm, other than that the only thing I have to say is that I'm going to have so start sending the updates from my phone in picture messages because they get more text and I'm never brief.

BYE

No comments: